Upcoming Offerings

PENTECOST OFFERING: INVESTING IN OUR GREATEST RESOURCEWHEN IS THE PENTECOST OFFERING RECEIVED?

The Pentecost Offering is received on the day of Pentecost, June 4, 2017. However, you can contribute to this offering on the Sunday before Pentecost, May 28, 2017, or on the Sunday after Pentecost, June 11, 2017.

HOW IS MY GIFT USED?

A gift to the Pentecost Offering helps the church encourage, develop, and support its young people, and also address the needs of at-risk children. 40% of the Pentecost offering is retained by Alexandria congregation and is used to make an impact in the lives of young people within our own community. The remaining 60% is used to support ministries of the Presbyterian Mission Agency:

 

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*